Monday, April 26, 2010

A Visit from the Fam

Several weeks ago my mom, dad, and sister came out to visit.  My brother and his wife had a baby a few months ago, so the grandparents got to see both their grandkids :)  It’s always good to see everyone and we were able to do some fun things while they were here.  We went to the Bean Museum, the Dinosaur Museum, saw “The Last Song,” had a picnic, ate good food, and just spent some quality time as a family.  I hope my sister decides to come to BYU for college because her sister and niece miss her a lot! 

My mom

IMG_8808

My dad

IMG_8810

Kylie was more interested in the dinosaur toys then the actual dinosaur bones.

IMG_8813

“I have a big head and little arms…” 

IMG_8820

IMG_0271

LOVE this picture that Brenna took.

IMG_0275 

Isn’t my sister gorgeous!

IMG_0298

Pooped out

IMG_8793

PLEASE COME VISIT SOON!

1 comment:

Katy said...

how FUN!! hahahahah... cracking up over your Meet the Robinson's line... i LOVE IT!!!