Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snowmen!

Today, Kylie and I went outside to build a snowman. After rolling the snow to make the middle, I realized I had made it way too big and I couldn’t lift it up. So I decided we should make a daddy, mommy, and Kylie snowmen :) Kylie had so much fun helping me and it was nice to get outside. We have had a lot of snow lately and I just haven’t really wanted to leave the house. Anyway, here are some pictures to enjoy of our little Kylie bug :)

kylie

snow

smile

behind

kylie 2

snowmen

Our snowmen family :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

you guys are co lucky, getting all that fun snow. I am PRAYING that when we go to Matthew's aunt and uncle's cabin in sonora there will be LOTS of snow.
I really like Kylie's hat, so colorful!

Brenna said...

So when you come here, there will probably be no snow:( But we will still have an awesome time. I love the Mills family smowman picture.

Tiffini said...

That is a lot of snow. Keep it there please!!!!

Shelly said...

Good Job!!! I am bad with making snowmen, let alone playing in the snow. It is too cold for me but I am glad to see that some Moms will do it. :-)