Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some lovely visitors

I knew I should have posted like 2 weeks ago when everything was fresh in my mind, but then I probably would have bored you to death with my ramblings, so here is a cliff note version of Ryan and Tiffini’s stay.

So Austin’s brother Ryan lives out in Ohio.  We don’t get to see their family very often, so it was nice that they were able to come out to see us for Thanksgiving.  Their kids are adorable and we had so much fun hanging out with them.  Here are a few of the highlights.

new moon

Yes, Wendy, Ashley, and Tiffini and I went to see New Moon. Duh! I really really liked it.  I thought it was much better than the first one.  A lot less biting her lip and and making impatient noises from Bella.  I do believe I’m going to have to go back and see it again :)

Kylie LOVED hanging out with her cousins.  She is going to be such a good big sister.  I think she loved McKinlee the best :)  She was constantly giving her kisses.

IMG_5315

Brightyn

IMG_5321

Hayden

IMG_5330

Family Pictures

I thought this picture turned out so stinking cute.

IMG_5365

IMG_5432

Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo

IMG_5457

IMG_5469

IMG_5476

IMG_5482

IMG_5499

IMG_5502

IMG_5511 copy

The Living Planet Aquarium

IMG_5535

IMG_5548

IMG_5558

IMG_5560

Thanks for the great visit you guys!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't know there was an aquarium in Utah. Huh.
You are so good about taking family pictures! I think our last "family" picture was taken New Years, of THIS year. I guess this is a tradition I'm following like my parents. We get "family" pictures taken like once every few years.

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.