Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for all the many blessings that have been sent my way. I will forever be grateful for my husband Austin and for the hard worker that he is. He constantly lets me know how much he loves me and I am just grateful for all that he does for me. I'm grateful for my little Kylie. Being a mom has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. That little girl is the sweetest thing that I have ever seen. I love being able to be home with her. She is such a joy to be around and I'm so thankful Heavenly Father let us be her parents. I'm thankful for my in-laws and all that they have done for us over the years. They are always willing to help out in any way and I'm so thankful for the love that they constantly show us. To my parents, who have been such good examples to me and the rest of my siblings. They always did what they could to provide the best for us. They have become my best friends, and I wish we lived closer so I can see them more, but I'm grateful for the opportunities that we have to visit a few times a year. I love you guys!


And most of all, I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and for my Savior Jesus Christ. There have been many times in my life that I have been given second chances and I will forever be grateful for that. They have seen the person I could become. I would be lost without this gospel and without the knowledge that I will be able to spend eternity with my family. I pray I can always strive to do what is right and to always be a good example to others. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year :)


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Linley,

Thanks for your kind words. We couldn't ask for a better daughter. I can't even think of you being my daughter-in-law, you are just my daughter. Like my Mom used to say, you are my daughter by gift. I love what a great Mom you are to Kylie and you are a super wife to my little boy:) Howard and I both love you all so much. Family is really the most important thing in life. I, too, am so thankful for my testimony and the gospel in our lives. I love you guys,
Wendy

kittyjo8 said...

Hi, Your photos are really beautiful and wonderful. The blog looks really nice. I liked the music, too. The music is beautiful, too. The pictures are spectatular.