Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Well, Halloween has come and gone, but we sure had a lot of fun! We went to our ward’s trunk or treat and Kylie was able to get a bunch of candy. She was mainly interested in the suckers and would therefore grab one if it was in the bowl. She would never grab the good stuff! :) After that we went up to AF to see Howard and Wendy and Austin’s grandma. By the end of the night she had quite the haul. I am now officially sick of her candy. Literally, I think I ate 1/4 of it. Yes, I’m addicted. My name is Linley and I’m addicted to delicious fattening candy :) Anyway, hope you all had a great Halloween!

halloween collage

7 comments:

Brenna said...

You guys look great. Your costumes are so awesome. For Halloween I was a zombie/vampire/bloody Mary. I looked like all those things. Glad you had fun ya weirdos:)

Susana said...

Wow I have to admit some "redneck's" can have it good! Austin has a pretty sexy nurse wife and the cutest little fairy as a daughter!!

The Bradys said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only addict. And where was your costume last night at the trunk-or-treat, huh?:)

Linley and Austin said...

Well, I felt my outfit was a little bit risque to be showing up to a church function with it on :) If I had bent over, you would have seen my big fat butt :)

Kari Rothermich said...

slightly confusesd by the title of your post, "halloween 2010"...did i miss a year somewhere? :)

Linley and Austin said...

Yeah I just realized I had put 2010. I must be ready for this year to be over with :)

Shelly said...

Why didn't you wear your costume to the ward festivities. You guys look great.