Friday, October 30, 2009

Let the Halloween festivities begin!

This past Tuesday our ward had their Halloween Carnival.  I had never been to one before because it’s mostly for the Primary kids, so it was fun to take Kylie.  She got candy and toys and even got her face painted.  I’m pretty sure she had a good time :)

Here’s my little Tinkerbell :)

Halloween 003

Halloween 005

Halloween 007

Austin and I, (ok, it was my idea) decided to put our wigs on Kylie.  Here she is with Austin’s wig holding his gold teeth (Austin is going to be a Redneck).  She looks so stinking ridiculous in this mullet wig.

Halloween 009

Now that’s what I’m talking about!  How cute is she!

Halloween 012

IMG_5249

Austin’s work had their Halloween party today, so Kylie and I went up to see Austin.  Isn’t he…hot?  :)

Halloween 015

Halloween 016 

Tonight we are going to Howard and Wendy’s for a Halloween get together.  I’m excited to make caramel apples again and eat good food.  I’m going to be so fat this weekend.  Now where did I put my stretchy pants?...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Mullets must have been the thing this year. In our (extended family, not US) there were 3 mullets.