Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Pictures

Last Sunday we went up to Sundance to take some family pictures.  Damian and Jenelle had asked us to take their family pics, so I figured we might as well take ours too.  It was totally nuts up there.  There were people EVERYWHERE taking pictures and it was like a race to see which person could get out of their car the fastest to stake the best spot.    Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pictures.

IMG_4510

IMG_4518

IMG_4549

IMG_4573

IMG_4623

IMG_4636

IMG_4643

IMG_4657

IMG_4684

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! You guys found some gorgeous scenery! The trees here aren't quite there yet and probably won't for a couple of weeks.
I love that you guys take family pictures. We rarely do. In fact I seriously don't think we have one. We just never think about it. But I am dead set on doing one for Christmas.

Shelly said...

Great Pictures! You guys are the cutest couple and of course little Kylie is always adorable. I love the mountains this time of year. I need to get our family pictures done asap.

Tiffini said...

Those are great pictures!!!!