Monday, May 24, 2010

The Hogle Zoo

Last Friday Austin took the day off and we went to the Hogle Zoo.  It was freezing cold and crowded, but we still had a great time.  I love how excited Kylie gets to see all the animals.  I’m hoping to take her to Wheeler Farm soon.  I’ll have to wait until the weather warms up…it was SNOWING today.  Unbelievable.  Must be global warming right!

IMG_9137

Kylie LOVED the carousel. 

IMG_9139 IMG_9144 IMG_9152 IMG_9153

We went to this bird show that was so cool.  The American Bald Eagle was my favorite by far.

IMG_9175

After the zoo we were going to do this hike up to this waterfall, but we ran into a bunch of snow and we ran out of time.  Oh well, it was still fun for Kylie to throw rocks in the river.

IMG_9186

Check out the awesome pooch on me… :)

IMG_9192

No comments: