Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls…Check!

So a few weeks ago I made a list of all the things I wanted to do with Kylie this summer.  One of them was to go to Bridal Veil Falls.  There is this awesome trail that goes right by the waterfall.  Kylie had a blast throwing rocks in the water.  Why is that such a fascination???  Anyway, at one point of our walk, I decided to go for a quick run.  Now I haven’t ran like that since before my surgery.  I made it about a half mile before I got a little winded.  Let me just say that it felt fantastic!  I miss running so much.  I hope I can run at least a little bit every once in a while. 

I have been enjoying this weather and look forward to checking more things off my list :)

Hogle Zoo and Bridal Veil Falls 014

Hogle Zoo and Bridal Veil Falls 012

Hogle Zoo and Bridal Veil Falls 015

Hogle Zoo and Bridal Veil Falls 019

I LOVE this picture!

Hogle Zoo and Bridal Veil Falls 024

2 comments:

Heather said...

Kylie is so cute. She's got a cute mom too. Things I want to do with Andrew this summer, mostly indoors stuff. And I can tell you hiking will never be on any of my lists. All though you do sometimes make it sound like fun. I think the only place I'd be willing to hike is Hawaii.

Katy said...

You guys always do the most adventurous things!! Lucky for Kylie that her parents are so awesome!

I love the photos (especially that last one of you and your girl... adorable!)


YOu look fabulous too, by the way!!!


also, i'm completely gaga over your Moab pictures too... wow! You are a great photographer.... love your camera too! keep it up!