Saturday, June 5, 2010

And we’re having….

A GIRL!!!  I cannot tell you how happy I was today to hear that we are having another girl!  Not that I have anything against having boys, but I would have given ANYTHING to have a sister near my age.  I had to wait 15 years before my sister was born, and then I left for college when she was 3.  So I am excited for Kylie :)  We have a few names picked out.  So far we’ve been thinking about Sierra, Jayden, Brielle, and my favorite – Kennadi.  What do you think?   I get fixated on a new name like every month so we will just have to see!  But for now, enjoy the 2 pics of our little girl.

I love her little hand by her face.

scan0001

Her cute little feet :)

scan0004

9 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Congrats!
Ha, a poser already, love the hand too :D

~C

Heather said...

My vote is for Sierra. Sierra Mills sound very glamorous, like a movie star.
Congrats!

Brenna said...

i think that sierra is the best=)

The Bradys said...

WOOHOO! That will be so fun for you guys. . .especially Kylie. Ok, so I LOVE Kennadi, especially the spelling. The others are good names too, but something about Kennadi is pretty cute!

Jenelle said...

Kylie and Kennadi! Cute spelling!

Katy said...

CONGRATS!!!! I too would have loved a sister closer in age to me!! The names are great, but I agree, Kennadi is my favorite (love the spelling) but Sierra Mills DOES sound awfully pretty too!

Tiffini said...

I am so freaking excited for you guys!!!!!

Kevin & Mari said...

Yay!!! I am soo excited for you guys! I love love love having sisters. That is so great.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys. I LOVE the name Kennadie, that is my nieces name and it is SO cute. I like all of your other choices too:)