Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Morning at the park

I have discovered a cute little park south of Wal-mart in Orem.  Thanks Melissa for telling me about it :)  It has a play area, a duck pond, a fountain, tons of flowers, and this huge swing thingy.  Yeah, don’t know how else to explain that last one, you’ll just have to see for yourself.  We took a bunch of bread today to feed the ducks, and I was happy that they were actually hungry.  Kylie spent the majority of the time eating the bread instead of throwing it, but I think she had fun :)  She loved playing in the fountain…which I don’t blame her because it was hotter than Hades outside.  Anyway, I thought I should at least post something since I haven’t for a while.  There really hasn’t been anything new going on.  I will be 23 weeks tomorrow and I must say, this child is WAY more active than Kylie ever was.  Pretty much everyday I am able to see her move in my belly.  It’s kind of creepy still sometimes to think there is an actual human being in there, but it’s still pretty cool :)  

I hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!

Kyl 001

Kyl 002 

Kyl 006

Kyl 007

That kid has the biggest cheeks… :)

Kyl 008

5 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YAY! I am glad you went to the park, it is neat huh? I used to go running there all the time when I lived near it. Anyway I can't decide who Kylie looks like now!!! What do you guys think? She is so cute, I can't believe she is almost 3. How are you feeling? I thought I was further along than you, but I am only 3 weeks ahead of you!!! I thought you were due in November, but I am assuming you are an October baby too?!?!?! YAY

Katy said...

Ava and I were looking at these pictures and she exclaimed, "OH WOW! What a PRETTY BABY!!!!!!" I tried to explain that Kylie isn't a baby anymore... she's a big girl like herself. Ava replies, "Yeah Maaaa... okaaaayyyy". such sass. But I'll definitely agree with the girl, She IS a PRETTY BABY!!!!!!!!

Tiffini said...

She is so cute!! I wish we were close then we could all go to the park together. It won't be that much longer!!!

Heather said...

Cute park! Wish there was one like that buy our house.

Jenelle said...

Love that park, its so pretty! We had a picnic there for memorial day.