Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bring in the New Year!


Well our little Kylie is growing up. She has recently been starting to sit up by herself. If she gets too distracted with a toy though she will topple right over, but its amazing to see her grow and learn something new.

We had a little photo shoot one morning after she woke up. She wasn't very smiley, which I think was because she was annoyed that she wasnt getting fed :)


Oh the many faces of Kylie... Dont you just love the drool! I swear shes going to get teeth any day now.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Linley, I laugh so hard when I see pictures of your cute girl. She always has a surprised look on her face! Please post a picture of you as a baby so I can see where she gets those off the chart eyes from.

Come visit, geez.

Janie said...

Oh, I see you already did. :)