Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stats



So I took Kylie in for her 6 month appointment. Poor kid had to get more shots, so I made sure to have Austin come with me. I bawled like a baby when they had to prick her foot on her very first visit. I hate seeing her in pain! Austin stays with her while the nurses give her her shots and I go back to the waiting area. Anyway, she is 6 1/2 months old, weighs 14 pounds and is 2 feet and 1 inches. She only gained a pound in 2 months! The doctor said that she is fine and not to worry about it. I guess I just have a petite girl. She must have got my genes because her daddy was a chunk when he was little :) She also started to say "da da" yesterday and she wont stop! It's so cute. I cant believe how much she is changing. She is quite the little cutie. Oh, and for those of you wondering how often she blinked today, I counted 4 times :)

2 comments:

The Oborn Family said...

Look at you - just a blogging queen with the slideshow and the music! I love it! Kylie is such a doll - and I was wondering about the blinking thing . . .

Dawn said...

I cried the first time too, but then i got better at taking her in. Last time Liz went in she had 4shots and then they gave her a sucker afterward and she was fine and dangy which was good. thank goodness for the suckers!