Friday, February 1, 2008

Fun with Kylie

Here are some more cute pictures of our little Kylie bug. She loves wearing Austin's baseball hat. It's funny when the brim falls over her eyes and you cant see her head at all. She would not smile AT ALL while Austin was trying to take this picture. Little turkey...


I took these pictures of her the other day. Almost everytime I tried to take her picture she would shut her eyes, purse her lips, and spit at me. It was the funniest thing! She's never done that before, but I'm sure she'll continue to do it for a while. Funny how when they learn something new they do it again over and over :)








She loves looking at her books (and trying to eat them). I've tried reading to her, but she has no attention span yet. Although when I went home for Christmas, she watched an entire episode of Teletubbies without moving. I think that should be incentive enough for us to get cable! Jk.




2 comments:

Janie said...

Ok, I'm going to be honest. I think my baby is the best in all the world - which I'm sure you feel about yours - BUT Kylie is Gerber baby material. She has the biggest non blinking eyes and perfect little lips - you should seriously enter her into a competition. Don't laugh at me cause I'm going out of my comfort zone telling you I think your baby might be...not cuter...but better for modeling than my baby. Plus boys and girls are different. There.

Thats all.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I love those spitting pics. She is so cute!