Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's New With Kylie

Well I thought you guys would like a little update on our little girl. She is now 7 months old. She still wakes up every morning around 10:00. We hang out for a little while and then she takes a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. She says "da da" all the time now and has said "mum mum" but it was only a couple of times. She sits up great all by herself and loves to roll around on the floor. She still does not crawl or have any teeth, but I have a feeling both are going to come soon. She loves rice cereal and most of the baby food that I have been feeding her (although she did several full body shudders when I fed her green beans). She finally got her eye color a few months ago. She has her daddy's eyes - green eyes with brown in the middle. She loves to pull her socks off and stuff them in her mouth. Whenever I go to put them back on, they are soaking wet :) She is such a beautiful baby and a joy to have. It is exciting to see her personality develop. We love our little Kylie bug.

2 comments:

Shelley Family said...

Very cute blog, and even cuter little girl!! I can't believe she is 7 months old and I still haven't seen her! We definitely need to get together soon. And you look great too! So glad you guys have a blog :)

Kalli said...

Ok so I know I have said this before but how lucky are you that Kylie sleeps so long in the morning but I can't complain cause at least I don't have to wake up during the night with Kai but I would like to sleep past 6 am sometimes! Thanks for the comments on our family photos they were taken by Colette Wagstaff Austin knows her and she only charges $50 a shoot and she gives a disk with all the pics she took and lets you print the ones you want to yourself way good deal. I can give you her number if you guys want it. And they were taken outside she likes to take outside better but she does have access to a studio if you guys wanted indoor photos as well. Anyways love you guys and give Kai's girlfriend a big smooch for me and him ;)