Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Howdy do!


So I was laying in bed this morning thinking about how blessed our little family is. Austin just got a really nice raise this week, which will help out our financial situation tremendously. I am so grateful that I am able to stay home with Kylie and I am so grateful for my adorable and incredibly smart husband. He has made my life so incredibly wonderful and I could not ask for a better father for my children.

Another thing I am so excited about is I can fit into almost all my pre-baby jeans! I have been working my butt off in trying to lose the extra weight I gained with Kylie. No one told me how hard it was to lose it!!! I am definetly going to try and not eat a lot of sugar next time I get pregant...we will see how long that lasts!!! I dont know about you guys, but leave me all day with a pan full of brownies and I will do some serious damage! Just ask Austin.

So I am doing s
omething that I thought I would never do...and that is to watch American Idol. Lol. Seriously, I always thought that show was so incredibley stupid, but I started watching it this season and its good! I love that David Archuleta kid. I secretly hope he wins. I'll be excited in a few weeks to able to watch the show with a clear picture (we have bunny ears on our TV). We are getting Direct TV and Im so excited! It's been almost 4 years since I have had cable, but surprisenly enough I survived withought it. But what can I say, I'm so excited to get it!!!

So I have this cold right now that won't go away. I wish moms got sick days. Oh well :) My right nostril is all blocked up and my nose is kind of numb because I blow it all the time. I went to eat lunch with Austin at work today and I didn't even realize (as I'm talking to one of his co-workers) that snot is dripping down my face. How embarrasing...


So I never write this much on my blog! It's kind of nice to think of someting to say. I hope I dont bore you guys to death with this.

Oh, some exciting news, my brother Damian got accepted to BYU and will be coming out here in April! I am so excited for him. Well, that makes 3 out of the 6 kids that have moved out west. My brother Shane lives in Vegas. Maybe one day my family will move out here :)

Some of you have wondered how I changed my background. I have my friend Tamara to thank for that. Her friend helped her do it to her blog, so here is the website with the step by step instructions on how to do it. It's super easy and a lot of fun. The website is http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/.

Well I hope you guys have a great week!

5 comments:

Kalli said...

YEP! Party at my house Friday night scrap-a-thon Brooke might be in town too that would so fun lets do it!!

Tiffini said...

You are looking so wonderful! Are you just running on your nice present from Austin? I need your help to loose my weight! I am going to go insane!!! You are very lucky to have a great husband. Austin is a great guy just like his brother. Congrats on fitting into almost all your pre-baby jeans that is quite the accomplishment but you hardly gained anything with Kylie and you looked WONDERFUL when we came out the last time. I'm very jealous just to let you know. Love ya!!

Tiffini said...

OH yeah and I"m so excited for you to get cable lol. Dreams do come true huh

brooke said...

That is totally rad about the snot thing! You should have just licked it up for good measure and acted like it was completely normal! Ha, that sucks about being sick tho, Eli had the flu and RSV and an ear infection all at the same time, we were miserable, no one slept a wink, that why I haven't posted forever either. Well, I hope you feel better...

The Oborn Family said...

Linley,

Look at you all blog professional. I have to admit . . . I still can't change my own background, my friend still does it for me. You have surpassed me. And Kylie's new face is ADORABLE!!

You should get my baby shower invite soon! I am doing it a little close to my due date . . . maybe the excitement will put me into labor!! :)