Monday, February 4, 2008

On Saturday Austin, Kylie, me and Austins mom and dad snowshoed up South Fork in Provo Canyon. It was so much fun to get out and exercise. If you look closely you can see my pink snow shoes :)



Here is Howard and Wendy having some fun :)

Kylie kind of got off to a bad start that morning. Before we started snowshoeing Austin changed her diaper in the Jeep. As he was coming around to get a diaper from the trunk, the cold air hitting her little butt ignited her bladder and she peed all over herself. I didnt have another pair of pants with me, so she had to enjoy her adventure with a wet bum. Poor kid...

Here's Austin with his little furnace strapped to him (otherwise known as Kylie). They both kept pretty warm that morning :)

Isn't is sooo purty!



I love this picture of Austin and Kylie. She slept most of the time we were snowshoeing.

Kylie keeping warm while we stop and have some lunch.

I absolutely love this picture Austin took. This was right before we left to go home. Looks like we left just in time before another snow storm rolled in.

2 comments:

brooke said...

That's rad you have pink snowshoes! It's hard to look hot and tough all at the same time, but you pulled it off girl! I am excited that you found our blog too, I was going to just leave a comment and then you'd know, but you beat me to it! She is darling, I think my mom is jealous, she loves little girls, and I showed her your blog and she just loved all the pictures of Kylie...Keep in touch!

Tiffini said...

i'm so jealous!! i want pink snowshoes. i hope you have fun going today.