Wednesday, January 2, 2008



This year, Austin, Kylie and I spent Christmas with my family in Illinois. I flew out on December 16th and Austin came the week after. It was so much fun to be with my family during this time of year. Here is a picture of my sister Brenna and Kylie. Thanks Grandma Mills for the dress!






We found some reindeer antlers and some policeman glasses for Kylie to try on. I thought she looked dang cute! She looks like a reindeer cop. My brothers had fun dressing her up and laughing at how funny she looked.




Here is Kylie on Christmas Day. My mom and sister bought her these Christmas pj's. I love the little hat!



On December 26th we went to my grandparents house and celebrated my birthday... a week early :) We had my favorite food which is pepper steak. My grandma surprised me by buying an ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen (which I love). Afterwards we all played Apples to Apples. My brother Damian insists on making this face every time I take pictures. Brothers....

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Cute pictures Linley. Happy Birthday today.