Sunday, August 10, 2008

Growing up

My little Kylie...I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She took her first steps last Saturday, but she doesn't seem too fond of wanting to try anymore of that :) But she does do really well with standing up. She learned how to whistle and she's getting her 5th tooth. She loves to tell us stories that of course she can only understand, but it's so cute because she'll start jabbering and then laugh at herself and then jabber again and then laugh. Oh, it's too cute! She loves to be the center of attention. She loves dancing to music and reading her books. She's just so darn cute and perfect that it's hard to believe sometimes that she's mine :) Just thought I would give you a little update on our little Kylie bug. Anyway, this will be my last post for a while. Kylie and I are leaving for Illinois tomorrow because my brother Damian is getting married on the 22nd. We will see you 2 weeks!







7 comments:

Heather said...

what a cute dress. oh to have a girl.
i am SO EXCITED to see you guys!! i am counting down the days.

Shelly said...

I love how she dances to the music in primary. She is such a beautiful little girl. I am glad I have had the chance to get to know your family a little better.

Tiffini said...

That is so awesome! I just love her bow!!! She is adorable. Have fun at home.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is SO stinkin cute. I love that dress and her bow, too cute. That is so fun that she is standing and walking, I am sure getting excited to have one when I see your's and Tiffini's cute kids!

Janie said...

You and your CannonXsomethingsupercool camera and your little baby with puckered lips who needs to be on a huge poster in front of the gap kids store.

Kalli said...

oh man her faces she makes are sooo cute I just love her I hope you guys had fun at your brothers wedding cause you sure missed a busy weekend here :) Kai is 1 JR is Mormon I am 26 lots of stuff happening hahah we missed you call when you get home!!

Heather said...

my lovely!! yes, i am SO excited to see you. so we need to plan a day or some time to get together. i know thursday (we were going to spend the afternoon) in slc, but i think we might be having dinner with my aunt and uncle and they liketo put their kids to bed early, like 7. and friday we were going to go up to slc and do all that stuff. so you're welcome to join us, or we can get together another day...whatever.
yeah the kitchen in this house is nice. i had no counter space or cabinet space at the condo, now i have way to much space, a little less then half the cabinet space is empty. i'll just have to buy more kitchen stuff.
so i hope you had fun back home and enjoyed the wedding. call me, or email me and lets pick some time we can get together.