Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

The-Princess-and-the-Frog_290_movie-poster

Yesterday Kylie and I went to see the Princess and the Frog.  I was a little worried taking her there myself because I didn’t know if she would try and run around the theater or anything.  But she did really, really well.  She started off by sitting on the chair next to me, but when the movie started, she climbed onto my lap and stayed there the whole time.  As I held my sweet little girl in my arms I just smiled knowing hopefully soon we will be able to bring another beautiful baby into this world.  And life was perfect at that moment.

4 comments:

Heather said...

You are a brave mom! I'm terrified to bring Andrew to the movies. And after my Kaiser pharmacy debacle yesterday it's like I'll never take him out anywhere ever again.
Are you hinting at something?

Linley and Austin said...

No hints :) We get to start trying now so we're crossing our fingers that it will be soon when I get preggers :)

*K* said...

The doctor has given you the green light with your back?!? Good news (mainly to know you healed from your surgery that well!!!)

Shelly said...

Ahhhh! You are such a good Mom. I can't wait for #2 baby Mills to come along.