Friday, January 29, 2010

Hope you aren’t expecting something exciting…

Sorry to all my faithful followers (I think I have 2…maybe???).  It has been a slow and uneventful month.  We haven’t even really taken any pics of ourselves, so I quickly took a few yesterday of Kylie.  I’m really stumped on what to write about.  I guess I could tell you something funny that Kylie said  the other day while we were eating breakfast.  She looks at me and slams down her little fists and says, “Where’s my Krabby Patty formula???”  I must admit, I was at a loss  for words.  Probably because I was laughing my head off :)  That kid says some hilarious things sometimes.  Oh, like the other night when she was singing, “Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.”  LOL.  HilARious.  That’s a song a hopeful American Idol contestant sang a few weeks ago.  Google it, it’s dang funny.

Question for you all.  Should I get bangs?  I’m getting my hair done on Tuesday and I have been debating if I should get bangs.  I mean, I haven’t had them since I was like in grade school.  And I remember really hating them.  But that was back when I didn’t have my amazing hair straightener.  I guess I’ll give it a whirl.  Don’t laugh if it turns out dorky.

Are you all excited that New Moon comes out on DVD March 20th!!!!!  So excited.  And the next movie comes out in theaters in like June.  Yippee!

Well, that’s all I’ve got.  I should have a few posts up my sleeve next week, so stay tuned :)

 

Every time Kylie watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, she has to be holding her Mickey stuffed animal :)

IMG_6380

IMG_6389

IMG_6394

IMG_6415

5 comments:

Tiffini said...

I love how tan she is all the time. I wish I had the kids complextion.

Shelly said...

Kylie makes me laugh! When you get the crabby patty formula let me know:)

Heather said...

At Last!! A Post! But I know what you mean, January was WAY slow for us too. All though I can honestly say I am not really looking forward to my February.
Andrew likes Sponge Bob too. I think it's annoying. Except that squid, he's pretty funny.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is so cute!!! Bangs look so cute on other people, but I am too scared to get them myself. I say go for it, you look good no matter what you do:)

Jenelle said...

Man, Kylie looks more and more like a little kid instead of a baby every day! Good luck with bangs!