Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ooey, gooey popcorn :)

So after FHE last night, Austin and I thought it would be fun to pop some popcorn.  We had bought one of those air popped kind that you put on the stove and shake it all around as it pops in the tinfoil.  We thought Kylie would have fun with it…well she could care less.  Plus I put the burner on too high and burned the crap out of it.  It was awful.  So much for dessert :)  But then I remembered this caramel popcorn recipe I’ve been wanting to make forever, so we made that.  Kylie was much more interested in this kind of popcorn.  I think the kid ate 1/4 of it  :)  Here is my little cutie pie stuffing her face.

IMG_6502

IMG_6495

She makes the same facial expression as me when sugar is around….

IMG_6496

Oh, and I did get bangs and my hair is dark, but I need to go tanning because I look kind of vampirish so you’ll have to wait for a pic :)  But lets just say I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Are you going to be posting that recipe for the caramel
popcorn? The last time I attempted to make caramel corn I burned it. Twice. And that's never happened to me before.
Kylie's face is so cute in that popcorn picture. Pure excitement.

Katy said...

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! I'm sure i knew about your blog... but your comment reminded me and so you are now OFFICIALLY on my googlereader!

um, NO MORE PICTURES of delicious food... now i HAVE to go make me some!

your daughter is adorable... her expression is priceless!


thanks for your comment... i wish we lived closer too... we could go out and flex our camera's muscles (your pictures are AWESOME.... i LOVE that you use your aperture like a pro!!!)