Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Flooring

What happens when you have an awesome neighbor who comes over and helps you???  You get new floors installed in 2 days :)  Austin and I decided to upgrade from our ugly linoleum and buy some laminate hickory flooring.  I love it!  We did our entry way and the kitchen.  It looks soooo good, I’m not sure why we waited so long to do it :)  Here are some pictures:

BEFORE:

IMG_6805

AFTER:

IMG_6808

Well, I better start packing.  Austin and I are headed to the Oregon coast today!  So excited!  Have a great week everyone!

9 comments:

The Bradys said...

I LOVE it! Have a great time this week!

Heather said...

I love it to! Perfect color, it matches your cabinets and paint color really well. Are you going to do the rest of the house?have fun on your trip! Can't wait to see the pictures. I've never read any of the twilight books or seen any of the movies. That Taylor lautner boy (or how ever you spell his last name) is not good looking and the vampire looks like a fancy hobo. Have fun!

Ann said...

I love your new flooring. Boyd and I have contemplated this many times. I hate our linoleum. It was gouged and ruined when we bought the house. Was it pretty easy to do? You've got me excited to get it done!
-Ann

brooke said...

okay love the floors,
but can i tell you how much i l.o.v.e. the hair!
the bangs are great, i know how you feel though, my bangs grow fast, so i find i hate them faster, i got someone teach me how to trim them so i love them as much as i did in the salon...
and don't change the hair color, it looks soooo good all one solid color like that...
is that your natural color?
austin definetely does not know what homely means, and traditional can mean classic and in my opinion thats a compliment...

Shelly said...

It looks beautiful! Good job Austin and Lance. Have fun on your vacation.

Tiffini said...

That looks really good!

Unknown said...

Dang your installer must have been legit that floor is off the chain and Ann if you decide to do it I would be happy to help.

Jen and Ricky said...

Awesome choice! It looks very cool. :)

Vee said...

Beautiful floors!