Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Solitude Ski Lift

At the beginning of the month, we went with Howard and Wendy up to the Solitude ski lift.  Kylie had a blast going up it.  We hiked this really awesome trail and found this little lake nestled at the top of the mountain.  After we rode the lift back down, we did another hike to Donut Falls.  That was such a beautiful hike.  The falls were incredible, and had I not been so fat and pregnant, I would have joined Austin up to the top of the falls.  He took some really neat pictures of what it looked like up there.  Made me jealous.  Oh well, next year I guess :)  Kylie decided to crap her pants on the way down…yeah I had left a change of clothes and wipes back at the car.  I can really be a forgetful mother sometimes.  Austin had to wash her stinky bum off by this little river.  But other than that, it was a fantastic day! 

At the bottom of the ski lift

IMG_0734

IMG_0735

Our incredible viewIMG_0736

IMG_0739

IMG_0742

Donut Falls

IMG_0744

IMG_0748 IMG_0753

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That waterfall is gorgeous. You are such a trooper.