Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Timpanogos Cave

Last weekend I told Austin that I wanted to hike up to Timp Cave.  It has become a tradition every year to hike it (not to mention that Austin’s great grandpa discovered one of the caves).  Sooo I’m 35 weeks pregnant and I tell you what, I felt fantastic going up there!  I got a bunch of strange looks and comments about doing it, but it didn’t induce labor, so I was fine :)  Kylie walked the whole time and she was such a trooper.  It was a great Saturday outing.

   IMG_0960 IMG_0975IMG_1016IMG_1012 IMG_0998

What a little poser :)

IMG_0978

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh linley you continue to amaze me! Hiking!
I swear you need to send in your pictures to a magazine, they're so gorgeous.

Lexi said...

Good for you! I think it helps so much when you can be active during pregnancy. It always helps me to feel better anyway.

Susana said...

The reason you got all the crazy looks is because not very many pregnant women have the energy to even make it up a flight of stairs, much less hike Timp!! I am not ashamed to include myself at the lower end of this totem pole. I'm happy if I can walk from my desk to the car at the end of each day!! ha ha ha Glad to see you're doing great though!