Friday, November 18, 2011

Roomates

Do any of you have old roommates from college that you just love to death? Well I do and I was able to visit 2 of them last week Smile My first stop was to Cathedral City to visit my friend Janie from BYU. She was kind enough to spend all day with me and my girls 2 days before she had her sweet little baby. It was so fun to catch up with her and to just enjoy having girl time. Funny how after 4 years of not seeing each other, we picked up right where we left off. Thanks again Janie for a great day with you and your kids!

Kylie hanging out with Janie’s kids Ayson and Macey

Visit with Janie 003

Janie why are you so white??? Smile

Visit with Janie 007

A few days later I went to see my old roommate Camie from BYU-Idaho who lives in Oceanside. 10 minutes before arriving at her house, Kylie decided to throw up her entire bowl of Trix all over herself…. Luckily Camie is such an awesome friend who helped clean Kylie off and gave me the materials I needed to clean up the vom. Camie, you are such a layed back person, thanks so much for all your help! We had a fun time at her house and then at Ruby’s at the Oceanside Pier. Oceanside is so beautiful! Thanks for a great day!

(PS Heather I wished you didnt live 7 hours from Anaheim. I would have loved to see you too :))

The kids having fun on the pier

Camie trip and last time at beach 001Camie trip and last time at beach 004Camie trip and last time at beach 008

So get this. This pelican comes to this spot so regularly that they gave him a name and his perch to sit and scare passerby's that don’t know he’s real. He keeps pretty still. It’s amazing how many women I heard scream when they realized he was real and that they were very close to him…

Camie trip and last time at beach 011

Camie trip and last time at beach 012

This fisherman got this starfish. Wish I had taken a pic with Kylie next to it because it was HUGE!

Camie trip and last time at beach 013Camie trip and last time at beach 014

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh miss linley I wish I didn't live 7 hours away either. actually it's more like 5-6 but who's counting.....

Janie said...

Why did you have to move so far away, just when I remembered that I actually like you? Thanks for making that day go by fast. And its not me that's white - its you and your kids that are tan! And I almost considered naming my 3rd after you...

Also, Toys r Us still carries that Dragon that Kylie loved. And why did you get such docile kids?