Monday, November 7, 2011

Newport Beach Temple

So apparently there is a temple 20 minutes from our apartment.  The bishop mentioned it in sacrament on Sunday and I told Austin I wanted to check it out later on that day.  It was so nice to walk around the temple grounds.  It is a beautiful temple and it just makes me realize again how grateful I am to be a part of this gospel and that I know I will be with my family forever Smile

IMG_4076IMG_4079IMG_4083IMG_4092IMG_4098IMG_4087IMG_4113IMG_4121IMG_4122IMG_4125IMG_4130

3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures. I've never been to the Newport Beach Temple. Actually I think the only temple I've been to down there is the San Diego one.

Shelly said...

I miss you guys! Looks like you're having a great time though. If you come here for the holidays, you'll have to drop on by.

Linley and Austin said...

Heather, if you ever get the opportunity, it really is a beautiful temple to see. Well, I guess they all are :) Shelly, I miss you guys too! I dont think we will be down that way this year, but if we are ever in the ever, we will for sure say hi :)