Friday, March 7, 2008

Husband Tag

1. What is his name? Austin William Mills

2. How long have you been married? 2 years and 7 months

3. How long did you date? 8 months before we got married (we got engaged 5 months after meeting each other. I told myself that I would date a guy at least a year before I would even think about getting married but I couldn't wait that long with Austin! I love him to death!)

4. How old is he? 27...hes getting old!!!

5. Who eats more sweets? Holy cow, I do for sure!!! He doesn't come close to eating at much sweets as I do.

6. Who said I love you first? We kind of got ourselves warmed up to the idea of saying I love you by saying "Olive Juice" which when said looks like your mouth is saying I love you. I think I said Olive Juice first :)

7. Who is taller? Austin by like 6 inches

8. Who can sing better? Austin has a great voice. Me, not so much. I would be one of those people on American Idol that Simon would say, "That was horrifying and verging on grotesque."

9. Who is smarter? Oh my gosh Austin is by a LONG shot. I get sooo intimidated by him.

10. Who does the laundry? Since Im home all day I usually do the laundry, but he will do some every once in a while if I haven't gotten around to doing it. Austin is a great helper around the house.

11. Who pays the bills? I do.

12. Who sleeps on the right side? I do. I've slept on the right side since we were married and I dont think I could ever get used to sleeping on the left.

13. Who mows the lawn? We both do. We take turns because we both LOVE mowing the lawn. Seriously, it is so relaxing for me...Im weird I know!

14. Who cooks dinner? I usually do but he will make a mean meal when I just don't want to make anything. He is a great cook.

15. Who drives? Austin does because I get so nervous when I drive and hes in the car. Seriously, I drive all crazy like but when its just me, I'm a great driver.

16. Who kissed who first? Hmmm..hard to say. I think we both went in for the kill!

17. Who asked who out first? I did and if I hadn't he would have never asked me out because he thought I was dating someone. He tells me I was so forward..Well hey, when I know what I want, I go after it!!!

18. Who proposed? Austin did and it was so cute because he was shaking like a leaf the whole time we were eating dinner. I knew something was up!

19. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister and he as 2 brothers.

20. Who wears the pants? There is equal pants wearing in this family.

Thanks for the Tag!!!

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

I am so glad you asked him out. I thought you were awesome from the first time I met you and I'm glad you weren't dating Carl lol. Good thing you weren't like 18 like he thought haha. I love you guys so much and I knew at my wedding yours would be the next and I couldn't ask for a better sister in law. love you linley see you TUESDAY!!!!!!

Tiffini said...

OH yeah I remember the Olive Juice thing and Ryan said Austin was stupid and told him to just say it haha and I remember him telling us when he said I love you for the first time to you. I think he was going to crap his pants haha. He was so cute when it came to you.

Cassie Stewart said...

cute tag Linley- and I LOVE the pic of Kylie at the top of your blog. What is a little crazy to me is she looks a bit like my mom's baby photos...
oh and by the way ava did not crawl until she was 10 months and she only crawled for like a day and then ended up walking early. So they all end up doing things when they want.