Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kylie Overload

I've recently taken a BUNCH of pics with our new camera, so here are a few pics that I thought were the cutest (I took 105 pictures over 2 days!). She is growing up so fast. I saw on Saturday her two bottom teeth under her gums!!! I was sooo incredibly excited! She has also started clapping her hands when you say "Yeahhh!" Its awesome :) She waves now a lot more too. I can't believe she will be 9 months in a little over a week. Crazy! Anyway, enjoy the pics!
















5 comments:

Tiffini said...

Cute give her kisses from me

Brookeh said...

She is so expressive. She's adorable. And your right the dentist will love her! I love your blog!

Kalli said...

My favorite one is the sixth one down oh I love my little Kylie we need to see you guys soon! Love ya, Kai wants you to give her a slobbery smooch and squeeze from him...

Heather said...

oh my goodness, i LOVE that purple dress. oh my we NEED to have a girl next baby. not that i don't love my andrew and love getting cute clothes for him, but... anyway plus those bows are so cute.

Shelley Family said...

As always, I love the pictures! After watching Kylie at Crystal's shower I just hope that my little girl is just as easy and well behaved! She is darling! It was fun to see you Saturday. And I am anxious to see when I end up having this baby. I am just glad I am making a little progress. We'll see if she wants to come early. Oh, and I am registered at Walmart and the Baby Depot at Burlington.