Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged

Yahoo, I've been tagged! Thanks Melissa for tagging me :)

5 things on my to do list today:

1. Take our car to get the windshield replaced
2. Wait for the Direct TV guy to come (I love how they give you a huge window of time that they might show up at your house. I have from 1:00 to 5:00 to wait for him...)
3. Work out
4. Do laundry
5. Get family home evening ready

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Brownies (I've eaten the whole pan before by myself. Awesome, I know!)
2. Peanut M&M's (just ate a whole bag by myself last week!)
3. Cookies
4. Lime Tostados
5. Cherry Pepsi

5 Places I have lived:

1. Jacksonville, Illinois
2. Missoula, Montana
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Provo, Utah
5. Orem, Utah

5 places you have been:

1. Disney World
2. Cancun
3. Washington
4. California
5. Nebraska

What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:

I would pay off my parents and in-laws mortgages, buy a huge house, go on a shopping spree, pay off all our debt, and buy Neverland from Michael Jackson :)

5 jobs I have had:

1. Worked at Dairy Queen
2. Cleaned houses for rich people who always had the cleanest houses I have ever seen but still thought they needed to pay us to clean it again
3. Did phone surveys
4. Worked on the grounds crew at BYU (best job to lose weight)
5. Was a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor

5 Things you didn't know about me:

1. I have an extra vertebrae in my spine
2. I have an extra rib (am I freak of nature or what!)
3. I can probably belch and pass gas louder then your brother
4. I had Lasik surgery
5. I once ate a cockroach when I was a kid (why am I telling you this....)

Hope I didn't bore any of you guys!!!

3 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I never, ever thought you would pass gas and belch. You are a kindred spirit. I wanna see you and Kalli have a contest.

Tiffini said...

Oh yeah she can pass gas lol. I'm excited to see you next week. You know that you're going to have to save me from the house right!!! What are we going to do on Saturday when the boys are skiing?

Kalli said...

Haha you kill me I love it!!! How was your weekend? We missed you guys on Saturday maybe next time eh! So JR and I have this game that we can't wait to play with you guys when are you making us dinner again?! LOL