Sunday, March 23, 2008

What a great weekend

So on Friday Austin and I decided to splurge and buy a new camera. It is pretty sweet. We also bought a flowering cherry tree and planted it on the side of our house. We had some fun taking pics of Kylie so enjoy :)

Yesterday we went hiking up Rock Canyon with Jordan and Ashley. It was a lot of fun to get out and excersise. Kylie got to try out her new hiking backpack. She had a blast in it :)


Jordan and Ashley

One happy family




Our new tree

Pretty sweet quality huh!









Thought this pic was hilarious. I was trying to get a pic of the two of us, but only got Kylie's big eyes!






3 comments:

Kalli said...

So fun and that camera is great I love the picture of the tree. And I love the picture of you and Kylie's big beautiful eyes that is so funny. You are gorgeous too Linley I love the last pic of you looking at her and you two are outside. I want a new camera!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

CUTE pics. I love your family pic. Very cute and it sounds like you had tons of fun. I told Karl that I will hike with him this year, know any REALLY easy hikes to get me started. I about died doing bridal veil. I am VERY out of shape, but wanna get started getting shape. lol. I wanna see your house too, looks SO cute. The pics of Kylie in her crib are SO cute. Love them.

Tiffini said...

Hey how did you like the pack did it work well? We need to get one for Hayden. Let me know... Love ya