Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun with Kylie

Let me just say that I hope all the rest of my kids get their picture taken as much as Kylie, otherwise I'm going to feel bad! The other night we decided to take a BUNCH more pics of our little cutie pie. I thought these were the cutest little bath pictures we have taken.



The wash cloth makes a cute little hat, don't ya think!

We gave Kylie some bread to eat when we were over at Austin's mom and dad's house. She really liked it! I think she was saving that piece for later...


Once again, I can't seem to add a new post without including a picture of this face :)

2 comments:

Kalli said...

Hahaa I too love that face and would feel weird if there was not at least one picture of her pulling it. Just like you said though it will make the best blackmail for when she starts dating!

The Powell Family said...

SOOOOO cute! I understand the picture thing. I want to record everything that Jordis does. They just grow so fast and you forget...