Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Vinyl Lettering Anyone?

So my neighbor down the street sells vinyl lettering and I was wondering if anyone was interested in buying any. I am thinking about hosting a party, but only if enough people are interested. If you could let me know by either emailing me at linleymills@hotmail.com or by leaving a comment, that would be great! Here is a picture of my kitchen with the vinyl lettering I bought. If you would like to see more of these lettering and the different choices you can choose from, just go to www.uppercaseliving.com and click on customer corner login. Then on the left hand side of the page enter the demonstrator ID which is 523620 and the Registration Token, which is Tolman. Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks!

8 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey there! I am interested if you have a party, but I am still in school so my nights are limited. Just let me know tho and I will at least order something! We may do a crop this weekend, are you interested?

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog by accident, but checked out the Uppercase Living website and I LOVE IT!!!!!! Can I sign up to do a home party selling vinyl lettering in my own area? I am so excited about this I can hardly stand it!!!!
Trish

Kalli said...

That looks really good! And I am interested but not for the wall can you put them on wood that is painted? I would assume you can but just wanted to make sure. And I will call you will the recipe so you can make it for the fam in Illinois. Have fun!

Tiffini said...

If you host a party let me know and I will get something. Ryan and I were looking at the catalog tonight and found a lot that we want. Love ya!

Kalli said...

ok so you never called so here is the pork recipe if you want the dressing and stuff call me cause they have more ingredients....
buy a 4-5 lb pork roast and cook it on low in the crock pot overnight. In the morning put it in the fridge until about 3 hours before you are going to eat it, then take it out shred it and throw fat away and put the shredded meat back in the crock pot. In a blender add a full bottle of pace picante sauce and 2 cups of Dr Pepper and 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar and mix until there are no chunks from the sauce left then pour over meat and turn on low and let it simmer for about three hours then eat! Yum Yum

Kalli said...

***if you like it sweeter only use 2 cups of pace instead of the whole bottle I like it better this way but your choice :)

brooke said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!! Since you guys are first on my list this is the first blog I check and the vinyl lettering is cute, but old news! We need to know how the Mills fam is doing...

Tiffini said...

Yeah I agree! You just had a trip home there has to be something new to post about lol