Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is the post that never ends....

It has been some time since I have last posted. It has been a very busy month and I never could find time to just sit down and put up a new post. So after about a month of being dormant, here ya go!
Here are a few pics of Kylie being a cutie. These first two pics you can see her little teeth that have come in. Don't get your fingers near her mouth, or she will bite you! She bit through my finger last week. Sharp little buggers...



ILLINOIS
I went back home to see my family for a week. It was so much fun. Kylie's personality and her ability to do things have changed quite a bit since the last time I was home. My sister Brenna had so much fun playing with her. She is going to make a great mom some day :)
Kylie LOVED playing the piano. Here she is with Grandpa pounding away at a tune :)
My brother Dylan is so cute with her. I would always find him entertaining her.

LOL...Oh man, this pic is hilarious. Looks like both of them smell something foul....



FAMILY HIKE

Austin and Kylie and I went for a hike on this trail near the mouth of Provo canyon. It was a beautiful day out and Kylie got to enjoy the ride from her back pack.




I tried the back pack out for a little while. I almost felt like toppling backwards, but since I'm a tough woman, I made it work out :) Several people that we passed looked at us funny because here I am carrying this back pack with Kylie in it and Austin wasn't holding anything. So I gave the pack back to him so his manhood wouldn't be ruined anymore :)



ONYX CAVE

Last Thursday we decided to go check out this cave. It was me, Austin, my brother Damian, his girlfriend Janelle, and Jordan and Ashley. On the way up to the cave we saw several deer. The hike up to the cave was pretty much straight up. When we finally got to the cave we then had to shimmy straight up this rock wall. I have several bruises from that experience :) We also encountered 4 bats (not cool) and some beetles. It was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to more spelunking!

Damian and his girlfriend Janelle


Getting ready for the adventure ahead!






Ashley and Jordan

Oooohhhh.....ahhhhhh


OUR BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS

Well our tulips have finally come up. They are the coolest looking flowers. I am so excited for spring to stay here!




On Saturday we went to go get flowers for my flower box that Austin made me a few years ago (I still love it hon!) and for my flower pots. Thanks Wendy for helping me out! It was a lot of fun to plant them and to make our yard look awesome.

Well, there ya go! I will try not to go so long next time in between posts :) Hope all of you enjoy your week! Im looking forward to a warm weekend in Moab! Yahoo! See ya!

4 comments:

Tiffini said...

About time sister! I love the pictures of Kylie.She is getting so big. I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip to Moab! I'm jealous!

Kalli said...

Thanks for the update it is always good to know that your friends are still alive! HELLO :) I am glad you have done so much and kinda jealous I need to get out more seriously. Your flowers look great and Kylie is a sweetie I love that white spring outfit she has on in some of those pics. Have fun in Moab and call me later we need to go walking when this weather finally gets warm for good.

Dawn said...

Beautiful flowers! It looks like you do a lot of hiking. How fun. Yeah Elizabeth is a very happy girl. Everything is going good! How about yourself? I don't think that we are coming to Utah anytime soon. I wish we were though. Next week Chris is going to Dallas for a few days and we have some reunions that we are tring to make it to. Miss you. Last time i saw your cute little girl she was a month old. Crazy how time flys by. If you ever want to come and see us in California you and your family are always welcome.

Janie said...

What the crap! All I wanted to do was post but I kept scrolling down and down and it was the post that never ended:) It was great looking at all the pictures nonetheless. Hey, how was the flight? I've never flown alone wiht Ayson and I'm about to and Im a little nervous. I bet Kylie was an angel and slept the whole time cause that's what she does. She probably still sleeps 12 hours at night and only poops when Austin is home huh? Come visit already so I can make her blink.