Monday, April 7, 2008

Wal-Mart Pictures

So last month I went to take Kylie to get her pictures taken at Wal-mart for Easter. It was a living nightmare that day because we had to wait an hour when we got there for the lady to come back, and then when she did show up there were already people waiting. So after 45 minutes Kylie finally gets her turn. By that time she was sleepy and tired and a little annoyed at how the photographer was trying to get her to smile (she would wave this fluffy scarf type thing over her eyes and Kylie would just give her the stink eye). It was really hard to get her to smile, but the pictures turned out way cute (thank heavens). I love this tea party picture. I love the pearls and how she's holding her little cup :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

My little Kylie! I miss her so much! I LOVE these pictures and she was so good for being tired!

Kalli said...

Hey we love the pearls too she is so funny! I got my bath thing inside a baby bathtub that was given to me but you can buy sponges anywhere and that is all it is. Anyways I am excited for you to go to visit your family have fun only two more days!

Shelley Family said...

Cute pictures!! I am surprised she looks so happy for having to wait for so long! I hope you have a great trip and enjoy spending time with your fam:)