Thursday, May 29, 2008

New York here we come!!!!!

So Austin and Kylie and I are going to be going on a little family vacation to New York in 3 weeks!!! I am sooo excited! Austin has another business meeting in Connecticut and he was like, "Why don't we go out there a few days before my meetings and go to New York?" Of course I was totally for it! Our plan is to leave in 3 weeks and stay in New York and see the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, The Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Ground Zero, and Times Square. Then one of those days we are going to drive to upstate New York and see Palmyra, the Hill Cumorah, and Niagara Falls. It will be a jam packed week, but one that will be very memorable. If anyone has been before and knows of some other cool places to go, please let me know since neither Austin or I have been there :) Hope you all have a great weekend coming up! I will be dragging Austin all around Utah Valley to see the Parade of Homes. You're the best hon!!!

5 comments:

Tiffini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffini said...

OH YEAH Also jealouse of the parade of homes!!!

Jeanne said...

You will like the big city of NY, NY. It was too overwhelming for me, but fun to be there and see it and then come back to little ol' Montana. Also have to agree that upstate is very beautiful!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Wow that totally sounds fun!!! I have not been to NY, but I am sure you will have a BLAST:)

Heather said...

we wet to niagra falls, where you can take these boats down close to the falls themselves. it was pretty fun. they give you these plastic poncho things because the mist gets you wet. i don't know if they'll let you on with a little baby though. while ago my family went on that church history tour and we went to palmyra.
oh one thing we did when we were by niagra falls. we walked across this HUGE bridge into canada. well not INTO it, because i think you might need a passport, but we each got a canadian penny. i thought that was cool. the walking into canada. yeah and i guess the penny too.