Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pictures

Thought everyone would like to see some cute pics of Kylie. She has changed sooo much lately. She started crawling about 2 weeks ago. It's funny how one day they can't do something and the next day they can. She had gotten pretty good at army crawling, but she has since advanced to crawling on her hands and knees. Even though I was ecstatic to see her crawl, she is now into EVERYTHING! Lol. She loves going over to my nightstand and pulling out all my lotions I have underneath it. She also loves getting into our potted plant I have on the floor and eating the dirt. Oh well, a little dirt is good for ya! She also has her top two front teeth. She has a gap between them which looks really funny but adorable at the same time. Anyway, not much new in the Mills family. Well, I guess there is some good news. My brother Damian is getting married in August :) Yeah! His girlfriend Jenelle is so sweet and we are looking forward to having her in our family. Congrats Damian! Hope all of you are having a good week and enjoy that weather this weekend!








4 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is so cute:) I love the last picture, little devious girl. LOVE it. Her teeth are SO cute too.

Tiffini said...

Cute

Kalli said...

That last picture of her is AWESOME!!! I love her, see you guys tonight...

brooke said...

She is sooo much fun. Thanks again for having us Friday night that was really fun, we need to do more stuff before we go back east!