Friday, May 8, 2009

How can she have the terrible two’s with a face like this???

So recently Kylie has decided that she wants to start the terrible two’s a little early.  It has been quite draining to listen to her cry many times during the day.  Sometimes she’ll just start crying for no reason too!  I know she is probably still trying to adjust to having a boring mommy around.  I’ll admit that I’m not happy with the fact that SpongeBob Squarepants is her new mommy, but honestly there is not a whole lot I can do right now to entertain her.  I am going to be so glad when this 6 months is over with! 

Anyway, I took some cute pictures of her the other day and I just had to share them with you.  I love this kid so much and she brings so much joy to our life.  I hope all you Mothers out there have a wonderful Mother’s Day on Sunday.  Just remember that this is the absolute best job in the world and it is sooo worth it!

blak and white

Cute pics of Kylie 024

Cute pics of Kylie 032

Cute pics of Kylie 044

Cute pics of Kylie 043

Cute pics of Kylie 064

Cute pics of Kylie 068

focal

sepia 2

sepia

Kylie loves wearing hats

Cute pics of Kylie 008

K, had to save this picture for last….tooo funny!  She was mad because I wouldn’t give her any more pudding…Got to love the nose picking :)

Cute pics of Kylie 002

3 comments:

Heather said...

we discovered pudding today!! and oh my what a mess. i'll have to post the picture. kylie is the cutest little girl.

Shelly said...

I love the faces she pulls. That girls is so much fun. Love her to bits.

Steve and Katy said...

your little girl is so freaken cute!