Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kylie

Boy am I glad that summer is finally here! There are so many fun things to look forward to. One of them is coming up this week...the Parade of Homes. I love looking inside million dollar homes. Most of them don't feel homey...more like a museum. But it's still fun to go and get a couple of decorating ideas. Poor Austin has to be dragged everywhere with me. At least he likes looking at the houses :)

I bought Kylie some necklaces, bracelets and rings today. She refuses to take them off. She's so cute though. I'm glad she's such a girly girl.



One day last week Kylie insisted that I put all these bows on the ribbon that was on her head. Made for some cute pictures :)




Thought I would share a cute video of Kylie "working" on the computer. It's amazing how much they watch everything that we do. She is so cute.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

The Bradys said...

What a cutie! I bet she loves her new jewelery. . .she found Hailey's yesterday and had a blast:).

Heather said...

really cute. i love the picture with all the bows. it makes me think that i would probably do something like that....but to bella

Thill family said...

great pictures. Kylie is a doll. Hope you are recuperating well.

Jenelle said...

Love the frosting Kylie!
When is the Parade of homes? I would love to drag Damian along!

Shelley Family said...

Hey, I love those pictures! What a girly girl you have :) And I really want to try to come to your party next week but I can't remember where you live! Can you e-mail your address to me? Lauraleeb81@hotmail.com