Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy week

Last Saturday was a busy day for me. It was extremely fun though. I started off my day by throwing a baby shower for my best friend Marie. We have been friends since we were 5. She is like a sister to me and I am so excited to see that baby of hers! He should be here in a couple of weeks! Anyway, here are some pics:

Parade of homes, maries baby shower 001

It's black, it's white... :)

IMG_0980

IMG_0982

After the party, my friend Crystal did my hair. I LOVE IT! Austin thinks it looks like tiger stripes. Roar… Anyway, I love it and Crystal, you did an amazing job once again :)

IMG_0985

After getting my hair all beautified, Austin and I went to some Parade of Homes. I found the house of my dreams. It’s in Alpine and I want it!

Parade of homes, maries baby shower 008

Can you believe this is the closet! It’s bigger than our living room!

Parade of homes, maries baby shower 012

Um yeah, can we say SWEEET!

Parade of homes, maries baby shower 016

The sauna….

Parade of homes, maries baby shower 017

The only way to work out…Your own private viewing of the theater room.

Parade of homes, maries baby shower 019

Oh sweet mother…

Parade of homes, maries baby shower 021

So yeah, you can say I had a blast on Saturday! Last night it was thundering and lightning, so we decided to go down by the lake and take some pictures. I think Austin took some great photos. Here are a few of my favorite:

IMG_0987

IMG_0988

IMG_1042

IMG_1001

IMG_1005

3 comments:

The Bradys said...

We went to through tons of houses on Saturday, too. And yes I LOVED that house! I especially loved the backyard - heaven! Love your hair:).

Heather said...

i like your hair, it's darker then it normally is, i like it.
and that was a nice house! what did the kitchen look like? i can only imagine awesome. and of course, amazing pictures of the lake area.

Kalli said...

I love the pics of you and Kylie you are beautiful I want that jacket too oh and that house I think the pool sold me!!!!