Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't forget to come to my Cents of Style Party!!!

Hey everyone. This is just a reminder that my "Cents of Style" party is this Thursday (June 11th) from 6:30 to 8:30. It's an open house party, so come when you can. I wasn't able to give everyone an invite because I ran out, so please don't think you can't come if you didn't get one :) Like I said in an earlier post, this company sells shoes, purses, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, headbands, etc for really cheap (a lot of it is $10 or less) and a lot of the product will be there that night. They will have catalogs as well if you don't find what you want. Anyway, hope to see you there!

2 comments:

*K* said...

I just went to their website and I wish they traveled outside UT and ID! Boo. You're going to have a lot of fun!

The Oborn Family said...

My neighbor just had one, and of course I had to buy things, so I couldn't be tempted again. :) How is the back and everything? Still waiting for you to come swim with me . . . if that is even a possibility with your back. You are such a trooper!