Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spending a couple of days with my 2 favorite people

Last week was really, really busy. It seemed like Austin and I barely saw each other after he got home from work. On Sunday we decided to spend the day together as a family. We drove the Alpine Loop for like 3 hours and took some pictures along the way. Kylie was in no way shape or form going to cooperate with taking pictures – hence why most of these she is either not smiling or not looking at the camera. It was so much fun to just drive around and look at God’s beautiful creations. Here are some pictures of our day:

IMG_1327 IMG_1175 IMG_1179 IMG_1182 IMG_1189 IMG_1190 IMG_1199 IMG_1221 IMG_1225 IMG_1240 IMG_1252

Yesterday we went shooting in Saratoga Springs. Boy do I like shooting guns! Me, Austin and his dad and brother went and I had a blast. Just call me Bond…James Bond.

IMG_1381 IMG_1365 IMG_1369 IMG_1372 IMG_1374 IMG_1379

Morale of the story…don’t mess with me :) Jk, jk.

5 comments:

Brenna said...

Man is Kylie growing up. I bet shooting those guns was fun. Hope your doing well

Unknown said...

I love shooting too! Its good to see you are having fun!

Shelly said...

Now I am scared! I don't like guns and Ryan alwasy wants me to go shoot them with him. I am glad to see that you didn't kill anyone. LOL. Great mountain pictures by the way.

Heather said...

i am loving your hair! really it looks so good. beautiful pictures of course, and i'd frame that one of austin and kylie.
ugh, i would LOVE to go to a shooting range. blow off some steam....looks like you had a fun time!

The Bradys said...

Even though she isn't smiling, those pics are adorable! And can I just say I LOVE your hair:).