Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New light!

So with the new addition of my shower curtain, it quickly became evident that I needed more light while showering…it was like showering in a cave.  The curtain is very dark and thick and didn’t let much light in.  So I asked Austin if he wouldn’t mind putting a recess light above my shower and he got really excited and did it the next day.  I love my husband.  He is such a handy man and he loves to do projects around the house.  So anyway, I now have a sweet new light!

bathroom and flowers 001 

bathroom and flowers 006 

Apple chips anyone?

bathroom and flowers 010

So I found another new love.  It’s a dehydrator.  My mother in law let me borrow hers and I made apple chips today.  It is sooo stinking easy to do.  I have a bunch of onions going to waste outside, so I’m excited to use this dehydrator  to make dried onions.  Anyway, hope you all are having a good week!

No comments: