Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well it’s no Van Gogh, but Kylie likes it :)

Well I got Kylie’s bowl back from Color Me Mine.  It’s a tad bit hideous, but Kylie loves it.  I love her little green hand print.  Sorry, I couldn’t get any decent pics of Kylie this morning because she was too interested in stuffing her face. 

002

003

I had to take a few pictures of her this morning.  I’m sorry, but I have the cutest kid in the world.  She is so darn beautiful and I thought she looked so cute today.  Can you tell I’m a proud mom? :) 

Wow, can we say glued to the TV?  (Like her bling by the way?)

004

She’s such a happy kid

sepia

019

2 comments:

Heather said...

She's such a cute girl. I wish I could get Andrew to sit down and eat a bowl of cereal. He has ZERO interest sitting at the table. Everything must be eaten while walking around or looking out the window. And he won't sit with me so we can take pictures. He just wants to see what I'm taking a picture of. Boys.....

Cassidie said...

Linley, she really is a cute girly girl. I love all of the necklaces!