Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bake Shop

I found my new love….  If anyone hasn’t been here before, you need to go!  Seriously.  It’s this little bakery shop in Provo that’s located right next to the Quilted Bear on University Avenue.  I had a strawberry shortcake cupcake and Austin had a cream cheese brownie.  Now I’m not really a cupcake fan, but this one was to die for.  Anyway, that’s my advertising for the day :)

002

The yummy goodness before it was ingested into my belly

004

Kylie hyped up on her lollipop

011

012

4 comments:

Heather said...

That's the bakery I was talking about, that made those missionary cupcakes. So it was yummy....I guess we'll be making a stop there when we are up in Utah for Thanksgiving. Not a brownie person, but I'll definitely try a cupcake.

Lexi said...

I LOVE that place!! Naughty, naughty cupcakes.

Shelly said...

I just read your post and the funny thing is that I actually got a craving to go there today. I love there cake bites. That place is soooooo Yummy. I don't even want to know how many calories I ate today.

Eddie Storms said...

My little girl also loves it whenever we stop by a bakeshop to buy cookies and cupcakes. She has a very demanding sweet tooth! But I never fail to remind her of what our family dentist (Atlanta-based) have said: keep everything in moderation. So my wife and I make sure that she only gets to eat sugary food once in a while, not on a regular basis.

It's kinda funny though, because that's the lesson I had to learn the hard way when I was a kid myself. That's why we visit the family dentistry (Atlanta, GA) clinic twice a year to avoid dental problems. So far so good!