Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Weeks

Well, today I am officially 30 weeks!  Wow, this is going by fast!  After many name searches, I think we are going to name her Sierra.  I am so excited to meet her.  Just now, I had Kylie put her hand on my belly because she was kicking like crazy.  After a few seconds, the baby kicked REALLY hard and Kylie got this really scared look on her face and pulled her hand away.  It was seriously the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.  Anyway, things are going great!

2 comments:

Heather said...

At last! An update! Well who am I to say anything? It takes me forever to update.
30 weeks! Wow! Not that much left. Gosh now that I think about that, it's right around the corner.
I need to email you and see how you're doing.

Shelly said...

I love the name Sierra! I can't wait to see the little girlie. You look amazing by the way. I was observing you at church last Sunday and thought..WOW!