Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Austin turns 30!

On July 31st, my dear sweet, OLD hubby turned 30.  Ok, so 30 isn’t that old.  Heck, I’ll be there in a year and a half.  Good gravy…  ANYWAY, we went up Provo Canyon and had cake and ice-cream with the family.  I made a very special cake for Austin this year.  If I do say so myself, it was a rather crappy looking cake.  See for yourself…

IMG_0153

Ha ha, I crack myself up…

IMG_0151

Kylie got to spend time with her little cousin Andy.  It was beyond hopeless to get these two to look at me at the same time for a pic.  But I still managed to get some cute ones anyway :)

IMG_0166 IMG_0168 IMG_0185 IMG_0186 IMG_0187 IMG_0191

That last pic was taken right before Andy almost fell over backwards.  LOL….

Austin, I hope you had a great birthday my dear.  I sure love you!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That was a fun, crappy party! LOL...Lynn & Dan - you have some really cute little grandkids...glad we get to share Kylie:-)