Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hogle Zoo

Two days ago I went with my friend Jessica and her little boy Nico to the zoo.  It was so flippin hot outside, but we had a blast :)  Thanks again for coming with me Jess!

027037So this Cheetah was pacing back and forth in front of this window.  It seriously looks like they are having a little conversation.  If they were, I bet it would go something like this:

Kylie:  “Hi Cheetah!  You’re pretty!”

Cheetah:  “Hi girl.  I’m going to eat your face off.” 042  029

4 comments:

Heather said...

You're so funny! It was so flippin hot!! But when it's hot it definietly makes it hard to walk around (especially the zoo, where all you are doing is walking).
Where did you get that shirt you're wearing? It is really cute. Email me and let me know.

The Bradys said...

Haha! I love the Cheetah conversation:).

Shelly said...

You're always doing such fun things with Kylie! I need to be a better mom. You inspire me to do better. :) I sure do miss talking with you. We need to go to dinner some time soon.

Wendy said...

Love the cheetah pic and the 'conversation' :-). the grandma in me is glad there is glass between them, but I also know that little girl could charm the cheetah!!