Friday, October 21, 2011

San Diego Zoo (10/07/11)

A few weeks ago we went to the San Diego Zoo. I had such a blast there! We started off with a bus ride that took you through 80% of the park. The zoo is HUGE! We got to see so many animals up and about (which was nice because when we saw them later on the day when it was 90 degrees, they were all sleeping). There were tons of people there that day taking their sweet time looking at the animals, so it made it difficult sometimes to see anything. I wanted to run them over with my stroller. Where does all this anger come from? Smile Anyway, Kylie had a blast and Sierra was sooo good the whole day. They had 2 different aviaries, which I loved. Saw some incredible birds that day. Also enjoyed the aerial tram that took you from one side of the park to the other. After we left the park, we ate at this hole in the wall Mexican restaurant in a scary part of town. I seriously thought I might get shot. Anyway, it was so worth it because their food was AMAZING! I ate a chimichanga that was the size of Sierra. No joke my friends Smile Loved the freeway view for most of the way back – perfect view of the ocean….

These guys were so fun to watch when they played in their pool.

IMG_3513IMG_3524IMG_3525

I obviously don’t understand how these cutouts work…

IMG_3528

Beautiful animal, put could seriously rip your face off in 2 seconds. Look at that stare…IMG_3541IMG_3546IMG_3607IMG_3565IMG_3579

Love this guy!

IMG_3582

My 3 favorite people!

IMG_3614IMG_3626

IMG_3627

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! You got some great pictures! I think you just decided for me that the zoo is where we will go when we are down in Southern California.