Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sweet Sierra

10/28/11

So technically tomorrow is Sierra’s birthday, but we will be at Six Flags all day so I wanted to post this now.  I cannot even believe my little baby is going to be 1 tomorrow.  Where did this year go???  Seriously, I can hardly believe it.  I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.  Getting to the hospital and being dilated to a 9.  Having to wait for my doctor to get to American Fork from Salt Lake.  And then I pushed a few times and there was my sweetheart.  Sierra has been a HUGE joy in our lives.  She is the happiest, smiliest baby.  She makes this funny sound with her mouth and loves to point and squeal at everything.  She started walking last week, and now nothing can stop her!  She is getting in her 2 front teeth and it appears they will look like Kylie’s did– a gap big enough to drive a semi through Smile  She knows what a doggie says and if you tell her, “Sierra, high five!,” she sticks her little hand up. She will also blow you a kiss, which is about the cutest stinkin thing ever.   She loves her big sister to death and instantly has smiles for her when she walks into the room.  I love when she lays her little head down on my shoulder and when I get one of her open mouth slobbery kisses Smile  I don’t know how we lived our life without that little girl.  I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful children and an amazing husband.  Sierra, I love you baby girl!  Happy Birthday tomorrow!

IMG_1372_thumb[1]IMG_1387_thumb[1]

IMG_1395_thumb[1]

DSC_0556

DSC_0567

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! And have fun at 6 flags!! I've never been, tell me how it is.